BACKDOWN-CANCELMENT AND RETURN TERMS
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (OJ: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
- Shipping charges, which are product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered completely and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order. In addition, documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any, must be submitted.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
- If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer has to return the product subject to the contract to the seller within 3 days at the seller’s expense.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
- If force majeure occurs that the seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the seller via the contact information below.
CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE: SEREZ DANIŞMANLIK MEDİKAL GAYRİMENKUL DIŞ TİC. LTD. STI.
ADDRESS: Konutkent Mh. 3035 Cd. No: 74 A/78 ÇANKAYA / ANKARA
EMAIL: [email protected]
Phone: 0090 312 217 57 67
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If it is a service purchased by the buyer, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product has not been used within the framework of the provisions of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised” regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, if the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.
- Turn in slip, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the buyer’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the Seller at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal period.
- In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire, which are prepared in line with the BUYER’s request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, are delivered to the BUYER. Products that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, Instant performance in electronic environment The services provided or the intangible goods delivered immediately to the consumer, and audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, cannot be returned in case the package has been opened by the BUYER as per the Regulation. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, as per the regulation.
- In order to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.), their packages are unopened, untested, intact and they must be unused.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES:
The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the expenses and attorney’s fees to arise from the buyer, and in any case, if the buyer defaults due to his debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY:
*You can make it to any of our Garanti bank accounts (TL) by making a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer).
* With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.